Jacks or Better Online
Jacks or Better is an incredible online video poker game from Microgaming. Originally known as Draw Poker, the name Jacks or Better sets it apart from other traditional poker games. This is one of the unique titles that offer multiple hands in play that will generate your payouts. The machine will deal 5 cards. You can then choose to hold some, all, or none of the initial cards. Where necessary, the game has a 2nd deal phase that ensures a full five-card hand. A winning hand is normally determined by the paytable.
Main Features of Jacks or Better
Before you start playing Jacks or Better online, it is best to familiarize yourself with some essential details about this casino poker game, like:
- Software Provider: Microgaming
- Minimum bet: 1.25
- Maximum bet: 25
- Auto play: Yes
- Bonuses: No
- Multiplayer mode: No
- Mobile version: Yes
How to Play Jacks or Better Poker
You get to choose whether you want to play Jacks or Better online free or the paid version. Microgaming opted to emulate the traditional pub-style video poker game to come up with an online poker game. The layout is quite straightforward, allowing you to navigate through it with ease. Here’s what you need to do to play Jacks or Better poker online:
- Both versions require you to pick to play through 5 coins. The coin sizes range from 0.25 to 5 credits, thus making the minimum bet C$1.25 and the maximum bet C$25. This online poker game comes with a minimum/maximum bet function that you can take advantage of.
- Once your bet is in place, all you have to do is click the deal button to begin a hand. There is also a draw button you can click on after the hold phase. Note that the game will auto-hold any win during the initial hand like a pair of jacks.
- You get to click the collect button after a winning hand if you want to collect your wins.
- For an additional opportunity, the game avails a double button. It initiates a special bonus where you get an opportunity to go double or nothing. The game will deal four facedown cards and a face-up card for you to choose from. If you choose a card that has a higher value than the face-up card, you will instantly double your current winnings. You will, however, lose all your winnings if the value is less than or equal to.
- This online casino game also comes with an autoplay version that guarantees minimal interaction with the game.
- Additionally, AutoHold can help you make decisions during gameplay, minimalizing mistakes as it bases this on game strategy.
Interestingly, this poker variant has been designed in such a way that you can control its speed. This comes in handy, especially if you are a beginner, as you can slow down the action and speed it up when ready.
It is also important to read the poker rules before you play any version of the game. Whether you are planning to play free Jacks or Better or use real money for wagering, familiarize yourself with the standard poker hands - you can always look them up under the “?” tab.
Payouts and Odds
The highest amount you can get when playing Jacks or Better for real money is 4,000 CAD. You can only claim this after landing a Royal Flush. This consists of 10, J, Q, K, & Ace of a suit. As a casino player, you want to get the best results that will give you great payouts. Here are some tips you can work with to make this a reality:
- Pay Jacks or Better for free before you start investing cash. It will give you a chance to get enough practice so that you can become more confident when placing real cash wagers. It is also advisable to make your money last as long as it can with this no download card game.
- Do not go in big on the first try as this can ruin your gambling experience. Go for small bets and multiply them with time so that you can earn more wins.
Jacks or Better remains one of the most popular poker versions in the gaming world. The game has standard poker rules and winning odds, making it a top-pick for online casino players.