Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. Each player has two balances - a real and a bonus one. Any bonus is credited to the bonus balance.
2. Real balance is used for bets first. Only when the amount on the player's real balance equals to zero, he starts playing for bonus money.
3. All winnings received when playing for bonus money are credited to the player's bonus balance.
4. Casino bonuses can't be wagered in live dealers and insta-games.
5. While wagering the bonus, all bets are counted as 100% in all the
slot-games*. Wagering in Table games and all sorts of Roulettes will be
counted as 15% contribution.
* Exception: bonus money may not be wagered at the following games: NetEnt: Dead or Alive, Steam Tower, any jackpot game; Microgaming: Immortal Romance, Break da Bank Again, Big Bad Wolf, Playboy, Playboy Gold; Yggdrasil: Jokerizer, Cazino Zeppelin; Play'n Go: Book of Dead, Tower Quest, Reactoonz, Moon Princess.
6. Winnings form bets that were made partly from bonus and real balances will be proportionally distributed. Winnings from a bet that was made from bonus balance will be credited to the bonus balance and winnings from a bet that was made from real balance will be credited to the real balance accordingly.
7. The maximum bet allowed when playing with bonus money is of 5 EUR / 5 USD / 7.5 CAD/ 300 RUB per spin until your wagering requirements have been completed. Violation of this rule can lead to cancellation of bonus and all winnings from it, as well as to voiding the real balance amount.
8. The player can track the process of wagering in his / her personal account or within the left side-bar during the gameplay.
9. Players may request a withdrawal of their deposited amount prior to meeting the wagering conditions. However, all the bonus balances will be forfeited at a successful withdrawal.
10. Player may switch an active bonus in his account in case he participates in several promotions. Each bonus must be wagered individually.
11. Should Vulkanvegas administration have a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse, either on their own or as part of a group, Vulkanvegas reserves right to:
- forfeit the bonus allocated to the player and any winnings from that bonus;
- revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from a player;
- void the player's real money balance;
- block an access to Vulkanvegas;
- terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.