Dragons Treasure Slot Machine
Dragon’s Treasure is an online slot machine that comes with an animal theme which as players can deduce from the title is skewed towards the now extinct fire-spitting creatures, that are dragons.
This Blueprint Gaming powered casino title comes with five reels and five paylines. Gamblers looking to start their gaming adventure playing Dragon’s Treasure can do so on the desktop be it a Windows device or a Mac.
Looking for the Dragon’s Treasure
Dragon’s Treasure is a game that players can easily understand as there isn’t much when it comes to the rules and gameplay instructions. However, there are a few noteworthy tips that players need to bear in mind at all times before they start playing the game.
First, gamers must know that Dragon’s Treasure comes in two game modes, which are as follows:
- Demo Mode allows players to play free Dragon’s Treasure casino slot machine. This, therefore, means this mode is perfect for those who are just looking for fun spinning the reels. Apart from those seeking fun only, this mode is also the best for players looking to learn all the game rules and winning strategies before they start wagering with their own cash.
- Real Money Mode caters to gamblers looking to play the game for profits. As players will be rewarded with real money after landing winning combinations, so too are they required to deposit real money. No download is required in order to start playing this popular game.
Having looked at the two game modes that Dragon’s Treasure slots come in, it’s important for players to keep in mind the game’s wagering information. In this slot, players can wager with a minimum of 0.50 coins per bet and a maximum of 150 coins per bet. Essentially, this, therefore, demonstrates that the game caters to all types of players from the low rollers to the high rollers.
Another essential thing to note about this online slot machine is that its reels can be spun in one of two ways. First, players can spin the reels of the game manually by just clicking the SPIN button. This, of course, is the traditional way of playing gambling slot games.
However, those who want to do the modern way can enable the auto spin feature where the reels will spin uninterrupted for a set number of ties. Players set when the reels should stop, and that is likely to happen after the following:
- After a set number of spins have been reached (maximum 100).
- Set a loss limit of up to a 50x the bet amount.
- After a single win exceeds a certain amount (maximum 75x the bet amount).
- After the jackpot (maximum win set at 250 000 pounds) has been hit.
Slot Symbols and Their Payouts
Dragon’s Treasure has two sets of symbols. Firstly, there are the special symbols which come in the form of a scatter, wild and a special bonus symbol. The scatter is represented by the dragon which also doubles up as the wild meaning it can substitute for all other symbols on the reels. The special bonus symbol is a randomly picked icon from the set of standard symbols.
Secondly, there are standard symbols which come in the form of a man with brown hair, a man with black hair, a treasure box, a sword (all the mentioned are the high-value icons), and traditional poker symbols (which actually are the low-value icons).
Dragon’s Treasure comes with an Extra Spins Feature which is triggered when the player lands at least three scatter icons. It is during this feature that the special bonus symbol comes into force.
Dragon’s Treasure is a great game to play more so for players who are fond of animal-themed slots. The Return to Player percentage of the slot stands at 95.73 to 96.97 per cent.