- Specify how the Company collects, stores and process your data;
- Specify the Third-Parties, to which the Company may disclose your data;
- Describe to you the rights you have in the application of your data processing and how you can control this processing;
- To point out the contact information of the Company and its employee, responsible for the Personal Data Protection.
VulkanVegas.com (hereinafter the “Website”) is operated by Brivio Limited (hereinafter the “Company”, ‘we”, “us”, “our”) a company registered in the Republic of Cyprus, with its registered address: Office 102, 12A Lekorpouzier, Limassol, Cyprus; Registration number: HE315596, VAT number 10315596B. All the games, offered on the Website, are licensed by Invicta Networks N.V., registered under the laws of Curacao, with its registered address: Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park, Willemstad, Curacao, Gaming License 8048/JAZ2012-009. Brivio Limited and Invicta Networks N.V. are joint controllers in regard to the processing of your data.
If you believe that the Company processes your data in the manner, which is unlawful or violates your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority. You can send your complaint to the supervisory authority, responsible for the data protection in your place of the residence or to send your complaint to the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Cyprus.
We collect different types of data when you use the Website or when you communicate with the Company by agreed means of communication.
You submit this data when you register on the Website or when you pass the verification:
- Email address and password;
- Your name, the address of your residence, your gender and the date of birth;
- Verification data. It includes, but not limited to copies of your documents (either scan copies or photos), photos of you and other documents, which may be necessary to pass the verification;
- Payment information. It includes, but not limited to the card number, your banking information or other information, which may be necessary to conduct your payments.
- The records of communications with the employees of the Company. These records include telephone conversations, SMS, emails and communications via Website interface;
- Information about the status of your subscription to our marketing newsletter;
- Information on how do you interact with our Website. It includes the number of games you played, the number of your winning and loses;
- Information on your social networks presence. For example, existence of Facebook, Twitter or Google account (if you opt a registration via social networks);
- If you opt to exclude yourself from gambling or impose some limits on your gambling, this information shall also be kept in our database. This data is not considered as the data about the health.
- The data about your internet-traffic, IP address and, accordingly, your location;
- The information about the device you use to access the Website, the type of the browser you use and opted language and time zone;
- The information about the page you visited before getting into the Website.
The specified data is used in the following way:
- To register your account;
- To provide you with the Website interface and functionality, including the Customer Support, deposits, bets and other functions and the content, which may be necessary to provide you with the best gambling experience;
- To provide you with the new features and services of the Website. This point includes giving personalized recommendations, and provision of the services, tailored for your interests or preferences;
- o process your payments.
- To be sure, that you use the Website in a lawful manner. For example, we verify that you are at least 18 years old or older and not a compulsive gamer. In addition, we verify, that you are the resident of the Jurisdiction, in which the Company can provide the services, offered of the Website;
- To detect and prevent crime, fraud and other attempts to use the Company and its property for illegal and dishonest activity;
- To establish and verify the source of your funds. This procedure applies to users, who are the Politically Exposed Persons, or reside in High-risk jurisdictions, or present significant risk of Money Laundering or Terrorist Financing;
- To investigate and prevent other risks (financial, legal or reputational);
- To prevent violation of our Policies (Including Terms and Conditions, This Policy) and policies of our business partners;
- To communicate with you via phone calls, emails, SMS, chat, messengers and other agreed and opted means of communications;
- We may ask you to send us a review of your experience of the usage if the Website. This review(s) are facultative and you may ask us not to send requests for these reviews anymore.
- To Recognize your device, time zone and language setting – to provide you with the Website, tailored for your geography and device;
- To remember you as the returning visitor of the Website;
- To enhance your experience with the Website.
- Financial Institutions. When we process your transactions, your financial information may be transferred to the banks, financial units, payments service providers. In addition, it may be verification system providers or independent auditors – such transfer of the data is especially necessary when the Company has reasonable grounds to believe, that a user poses a serious risk of money laundering, terrorist financing and other related activity;
- Providers of Gaming Services, Providers of Software and Host Providers. Please note, that some parts of the informational infrastructure, which you use, do not belong to the Company. Thus, in some cases your personal data may be shared with these providers of IT solutions;
- Providers of logistic services. This rule applies in case of delivering of physical prizes, winnings and promotional goods;
- When we apply for accreditation, the accreditation body may perform the checks. This procedure may result in the transfer of your personal data to this third-party;
- Legal approach, which consists of total compliance with the data security legislation in force;
- Technical approach, which is realized in the application of all modern technical standards, applicable in data protection, including data encryption standards.
8.1 Data Security
9.1 Right to access.
DATE: 24 of May 2018